Are you new to the area? Are you in need of intelligent conversation and topics? Are you interested in education and equality for women? If you answered ‘yes’, check out this website and get connected with our branch! Join us for guest speakers and programs, book groups, and discussion groups on both foreign policy and current topics. Be active in our community and state, and make a difference through AAUW! Continue to participate online as we welcome your input. We also look forward to seeing you in person at a future event!
AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
To promote and support AAUW’s mission, programs, and advocacy; offer members opportunities for intelligent discussion, social interaction and philanthropy.
- Work to promote awareness of AAUW in the community.
- Be more visible in the community through media exposures.
- Network with other women’s organizations to achieve common goals.
- Be active advocates for public policy and other issues important to AAUW members.
- Raise monies for the AAUW Educational Foundation efforts.
- Raise monies for a local community college scholarship.
- Provide informative meetings open to the public.
- Promote leadership development.
- Citizen Diplomacy/Community Partnership.
- Increase Membership and Participation.